Welcome

Welcome to Globaloria 7!

X Marks the Spot

X Marks the Spot
My Favorite Class Project

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Farewell Globaloria

Tomorrow is the last day of the best 3 years of my teaching career.  Every day I have looked forward to coming and sharing the Globaloria platform with my students.  I have learned and taught so many 21st century skills in the class.  I feel that I have prepared my students for a successful future and have given them the skills they will need to communicate in the technological world. I enjoy every waking minute of the program and it keeps me focused and energized.  I am not sure how the next school year will be but I have no choice to move on.  So farewell Globaloria, it has been a great 3 years :(

1 comment:

  1. Melanie, Globaloria is losing a great teacher. Good luck with the new year! -Liz

    ReplyDelete